Bihar Subordinate Service Selection Commission (BPSSSC ASI) Assitant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Model Papers are available here. You can download the BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Model Papers from this site. Old Papers of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer are also available in Hindi. Here BPSSSC ASI Model Paper Pdf available for free download. Sample papers are most important. So Below we are providing the pdf version of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Sample papers. Please read this article for the BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Model pdf download.
About BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam:-
Bihar Subordinate Service Selection Commission Or BPSSSC ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) exams are a state-level exam. BPSSSC Organize this exam to recruit Officers. The Examination will consist of two written paper (Preliminary And Main) and the exam will be Online/Offline. After clearing this exam candidates will go for the typing test. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be an Officer.
Eligibility Criteria For BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam 2019:-
|Age||18-23 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
|Education||Class 10+2 Pass from Any Recognized Board in India|
With a Diploma in Computer Application.
Typing Skills in Hindi and English
(Read Official Notification)
Vacancy Details For BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Stenographer||Coming Soon|
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam:-
- Always read model papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed by solving model Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions||Marks for each Paper|
|Duration||90 Min (each exam)||–|
BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Preliminary Examination 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam 2019 is mainly divided into two parts. You can get more info in BPSSSC ASI Stenographer sample papers.
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Main Examination Part-1 2019 Syllabus:-
- General Hindi (100 marks)
BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Main Examination Part-2 2019 Syllabus:-
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Indian Geography
- History of India
- Mental Ability
The procedure of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam:-
A. Written Test: There are two written exams (Preliminary &Main) for this post. Paper will be online/offline. The time duration for the exam will be 90 Minutes for each examination. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the BPSSSC ASI Stenographer after the examination. The selected candidate will go for the typing test. There are 100 questions in each written exam. Each carrying one mark (Maybe change) and there will be negative marking. Check out BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Model Papers and you can get more information on the Official Website. You can read the official notification (old) for more information.
Resolution of Tie Cases: In
special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will
be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in the written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iii) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(iv) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why Model papers of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving the BPSSSC ASI Stenographer model papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving BPSSSC ASI Stenographer sample papers.
- There are many questions get repeated in BPSSSC ASI Stenographer sample papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Model Papers:-
Download Pdf of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Preliminary Model Papers
Download Pdf of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Main-1 Model Papers
Download Pdf of BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Main-2 Model Papers
Key points for BPSSSC ASI Stenographer exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is the only online/Offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Sample papers for knowledge.
For more model papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Model Papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to BPSSSC ASI Stenographer Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.