HSSC Group D Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of HSSC Group D are also available. HSSC Group D past question papers pdf are available in
About HSSC Junior Engineer:-
Haryana Staff Selection Group D or HSSC Group D exam is a State level exam. HSSC Organize this exam to recruit employees. The Examination will consist of one paper the and exam will be Offline or online. After clearing any one exam candidates will not go for training. There is
Eligibility criteria For HSSC Group D 2019:-
|Age||18-42 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For HSSC Group D 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
For Group D:-
Tips For Written Group D Exam Preparation:-
- Always read old papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contac the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
|Parts||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||N/A||10|
HSSC Group D 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of HSSC Group D 2019 is mainly divided into two parts.
- General Awareness.
- Current Affairs.
A. Written Test: There is an only single exam. Paper will be offline OMR sheet based or online CBT papers. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the Junior Engineer. The result will be declared by HSSC after examination. The selected candidate will go for training. There shall be no interview. There may be 150 questions in the examination. Each carrying half mark and there will be no negative marking. For more info visit official website.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why HSSC Group D previous year question papers are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
HSSC Group D Old/Previous Question Papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam will be offline/online.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these HSSC Group D previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to HSSC Group D but If you have any doubt then please comment below.