HSSC JE Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Haryana Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of HSSC JE are also available. HSSC JE past question papers pdf are available in also. Below we are providing the pdf version of JE past exam papers. Please read this article for HSSC JE old papers pdf download. All sets of Junior Exam exam are available here. Both GTA and Technical papers are available.
About HSSC Junior Engineer:-
Haryana Staff Selection Junior Engineer or HSSC JE exam is a State level exam. SSC Organize this exam to recruit Assistant Officer. The Examination will consist of one paper the and exam will be Offline or online. After clearing any one exam candidates will not go for interview. There is selection is a great opportunity for those who want to be an Engineer.
Eligibility criteria For HSSC Junior Engineer 2019:-
|Age||18-42 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For HSSC JE 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||49|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
Tips For Written Exam Prepration:-
- Always read old papers related to exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem solving speed.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact with the person who already cleared exam.
- Never procastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
|Parts||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||N/A||10|
HSSC Junior Engineer 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of HSSC Sanskrit Teacher 2019 is mainly divided into two parts.
- General Ability.
- Technical Subject.
A. Written Test: There is an only single exam. Paper will be offline OMR sheet based or online CBT papers. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the Junior Engineer. The result will be declared by HSSC after examination. The selected candidate will go for training. There shall be no interview. There may be 180 in the examination. Each carrying half mark and there will be no negative marking.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why HSSC JE previous year question papers are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
HSSC Junior Engineer Old/Previous Question Papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these HSSC JE previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to HSSC JE but If you have any doubt then please comment below.