IBPS Clerk Model Papers are available here. You can download the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS Clerk) Model Papers from this site. Old Sample Papers of IBPS Clerk are also available in Hindi. Here IBPS Clerk Model Paper Pdf available for free download. Sample papers are most important. So Below we are providing the pdf version of IBPS Clerk Sample papers. Please read this article for the IBPS Clerk Model pdf download.
About IBPS Clerk Exam:-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk or IBPS Clerk exams are a state-level exam. IBPS Organize this exam to recruit Officers. The Examination will consist of two paper (Preliminary and Main) and the exam will be Online. After clearing this exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be an Officer.
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Clerk Exam 2019:-
|Age||20-28 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized|
University in India.
Vacancy Details For IBPS Clerk Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for IBPS Clerk Exam:-
- Always read model papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed by solving model Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For IBPS Clerk:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions||Marks for each Paper|
|Duration||60 Min for|
|160 Min for Main|
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 is mainly divided into two parts. You can get more info in IBPS Clerk papers.
Preliminary Examination Syllabus of IBPS Clerk:-
- English Language (30 marks)
- Numerical Ability (35 marks)
- Reasoning (35 marks)
Main Examination Syllabus of IBPS Clerk:-
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (50 Questions 60 marks)
- General / Financial Awareness (50 Questions 50 marks)
- General English (40 Question 40 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions 50 marks)
The procedure of IBPS Clerk Exam:-
A. Written Test: There are two exams for this post. Paper will be online (CBT) Computer Based Test. The time duration for the exam will be 60 Minutes for Preliminary Exam and 160 Minutes for Main Exam. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the IBPS Clerk after the examination. The selected candidate will go for the interview. There are 100 questions in the Preliminary examination and 190 questions in the main Exam. Each carrying one mark (Maybe change) and there will be negative marking. Check out IBPS Clerk Model Papers and you can get more information on the Official Website. You can read the official notification (old) for more information.
Resolution of Tie Cases: In
special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will
be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in the written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iii) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(iv) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why Model papers of IBPS Clerk Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving IBPS Clerk model papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving IBPS Clerk sample papers.
- There are many questions get repeated in IBPS Clerk sample papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
IBPS Clerk Model Papers:-
Download Pdf of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Model Papers
Download Pdf of IBPS Clerk Main Model Papers
Key points for IBPS Clerk exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is the only online.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some IBPS Clerk Sample papers for knowledge.
For more model papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these IBPS Clerk Model Papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to IBPS Clerk Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.