JSSC Constable Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Constable previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of JSSC Constable are also available. JSSC Constable past question papers pdf are available in also. Here JSSC Constable PDF available of 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 for free download. Below we are providing the pdf version of JSSC Constable past exam papers. Please read this article for JSSC Constable old papers pdf download. All sets (Paper F, Paper Second, Paper Third) of JSSC Constable exam are available here.
About JSSC Constable:-
Jharkhand SSC Constable or JSSC Constable exam is a State level exam. JSSC Organize this exam to recruit Constable. The Examination will consist of three papers and all exams will be Offline. After clearing all exam candidates will go for a physical and medical test before joining. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be a Constable.
Eligibility criteria For JSSC Constable 2019:-
|Age||18-25 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For JSSC Constable 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
Caste Wise Vacancy Details
For JSSC Constable:-
Tips For Written Exam Prepration:-
- Always read old papers related to exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem solving speed.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact with the person who already cleared exam.
- Never procastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
|Paper||No. Of Questions|| Marks for each Paper|
|Duration||2 hours for each paper|
JSSC Constable 2019 Detailed Syllabus:-
Syllabus of JSSC Constable 2019 is mainly divided in three parts.
- Hindi – 80 questions
- English – 40 questions
- 100 questions based on choosen language.
- General Knowledge – 40 questions
- General Knowledge about Jharkhand – 50 questions
- General Maths – 10 questions
- General Science – 20 questions
A. Written Test: There are three papers in this written exam. Papers will be offline OMR sheet based papers. The time duration for the paper will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear these all examination to qualify for the Constable. The result will be declared by JSSC after examination. The selected candidate will go for the physical test. After the they will go for test before joining. There are 120 or 100 questions in all examination. Each carrying 3 marks and there will be negative marking also.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why JSSC Constable previous year question papers are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
JSSC Constable Old/Previous Question Papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these JSSC Constable previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to JSSC Constable but If you have any doubt then please comment below.