PNB Manager and Technical Officer Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Punjab National Bank Manager and Technical Officer previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of PNB Manager are also available. PNB Technical Officer past question papers pdf are available in also. Here PNB Technical PDF available of 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 for free download. Below we are providing version of PNB Manager and Technical Officer past exam papers. Please read this article for PNB Manager and Technical Officer old papers pdf download. All sets of PNB Prabandhak and Adhikari exam are available here.
About PNB Manager and Technical Officer exam:-
Punjab National Bank Manager and Technical Officer or PNB Manager and T/O’ s exams are the national level exams. PNB Organize this exam to recruit Managers and Officer. The Examinations will consist of one paper the and exam will be online. After clearing this one exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be or Officer in PNB.
Eligibility PNB Manager and Technical Officer 2019:-
|Age||21-35 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For PNB Manager and Technical Officer 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Senior Manager (Law)||55|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||51|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
PNB Manager and Technical Officer:-
Tips For Written Exam Prepration:-
- Always read old papers related to exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem solving speed.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact with the person who already cleared exam.
- Never procastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|| Marks for each|
PNB Manager and Technical Officer 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of PNB Manager and Technical Officer 2019 is mainly divided in four parts.
- Reasoning Efficiency.
- English Language.
- Quantitative autonomy.
- Subject Knowledge
A. Written Test: There is an only single exam. Paper will be an Online Computer Based Exam. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the Manager/Officer. The result will be declared by PNB after examination. The selected candidate will go for an interview. There are 200 questions in the examination. Each carrying one mark and there will be negative marking also.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why PNB Manager and Technical Officer previous year question papers are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
PNB Manager and Technical Officer Old/Previous Question Papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is an online exam.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, and Technical Officer’s previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. Y will be got all the answers related to PNB Manager and Technical Officer but If you have any doubt then please comment below.