Reserve Bank of India Attendant Model Paper is available here. You can download the RBI Attendant Model Papers from this site. Old Papers of RBI Attendant are also available in Hindi. Here RBI Attendant paper pdf available for free download. Sample papers are most important. So Below we are providing the pdf version of RBI Attendant model papers. Please read this article for RBI Attendant Model pdf download.
About RBI Attendant Exam:-
Reserve Bank of India or RBI Attendant exam is a state-level exam. RBI Organize this exam to recruit Officers (Attendant). The Examination will consist of one paper and the exam will be Online. After clearing this exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be an officer.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Attendant Exam 2019:-
|Age||18-25 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
|Education||Class 10th exam pass|
Vacancy Details For RBI Attendant Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for RBI Attendant Exam:-
- Always read model papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed by solving model Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For RBI Attendant:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions||Marks for each|
|Online Written Exam|
RBI Attendant Exam 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of RBI Attendant Exam 2019 is mainly divided into three parts. You can get more info in the RBI Attendant Sample Papers.
- English Language (30 Marks)
- Numerical Ability (30 Marks)
- Reasoning (30 Marks)
- General Awareness (30 Marks)
The procedure of RBI Attendant Exam:-
A. Written Test: There is one written exam for this post. Paper will be Online CBT Computer-based Test. The time duration for the exam will be 90 Minutes. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the RBI Attendant after the examination. The selected candidate will go for the Language Proficiency Test (LTP). There are 120 questions in the online written exam and there will be negative marking. Check out RBI Attendant Sample Papers and you can get more information on the Official Website. You can read Official notification (Old) for more information.
Resolution of Tie Cases: In
special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will
be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in the written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iii) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(iv) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why Sample papers of RBI Attendant Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving the RBI Attendant model papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving RBI Attendant sample papers.
- There are many questions get repeated in RBI Attendant sample papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
RBI Attendant Model Papers:-
Download Pdf of RBI Attendant Model Papers
Key points for RBI Attendant exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam will be online.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some RBI Attendant sample papers for knowledge.
For more model papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website.
We hope, these RBI Attendant Model Papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to the RBI Attendant Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.