RSMSSB JSA Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board JSA previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of RSMSSB JSA are also available. RSMSSB JSA past question papers pdf are available in hindi also. Here is RSMSSB PDF available of 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 for free download. Below we are providing pdf version of RSMSSB JSA past exam papers. Please read this article for RSMSSB JSA old papers pdf download. All sets of RSMSSB JSA exam are available here.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board JSA or RSMSSB JSA exam is a State level exam. RSMSSB Organize this exam to recruit JSA. The Examination will consist of one paper and the exam will be Offline. After clearing any one exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be a JSA.
Eligibility criteria For RSMSSB JSA 2019:-
|Age||18-40 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For RSMSSB JSA 2019:-
Caste wise Vacancies:-
Tips For Written Exam Prepration:-
- Always read old papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
RSMSSB JSA 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of RSMSSB JSA 2019 is mainly divided in six parts
- General Knowledge.
- Related Subjects.
A. Written Test: There is an only single exam. Paper will be offline OMR sheet based papers. The time duration for the exam will be 3 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the JSA. The result will be declared by RSMSSB after examination. The selected candidate will go for training. There is 160 question in examination. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why RSMSSB JSA previous year question papers are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
RSMSSB JSA Old/Previous year Question Papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these RSMSSB JSA previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to RSMSSB JSA but If you have any doubt then please comment below.