State Bank Of India Clerk Model Papers are available here. You can download the SBI Clerk Model Papers from this site. Old Papers of SBI Clerks are also available in Hindi. Here SBI Clerk Model Paper Pdf available for free download. Sample papers are most important. So Below we are providing the pdf version of SBI Clerk model papers. Please read this article for the SBI Clerk Model pdf download.
About SBI Clerk Exam:-
State Bank Of India Clerk exams are a state-level exam. SBI Organize this exam to recruit Officers (Clerk). The Examination will consist of two paper preliminary and main and the exam will be Online. After clearing this exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be an Officer.
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Clerk Exam 2019:-
|Age||20-28 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized |
University in India.
Vacancy Details For SBI Clerk Exam 2019:-
|Junior Associate Clerk (Sales & Support)||Coming soon|
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for SBI Clerk Exam:-
- Always read model papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed by solving model Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For SBI Clerk:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions||Marks for each Paper|
|Duration||1hr in Preliminary|
|2 Hours 40 Minutes|
in Main Exam
SBI Clerk Exam 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of SBI Clerk Exam 2019 is mainly divided into two parts. You can get more info in SBI Clerk papers.
Preliminary Examination Syllabus of SBI Clerk:-
- English Language (30 marks)
- Numerical Ability (35 marks)
- Reasoning Ability (35 marks)
Main Examination Syllabus of SBI Clerk:-
- General English (40Questions 40 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions 50 marks)
- General/Financial Awareness (50 Questions 50 marks)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (50Questions 60 marks)
The procedure of SBI Clerk Exam:-
A. Written Test: There is a two exam for this post. Paper will be online CBT Computer-based exam. The time duration for the exam will be 60 min for Preliminary Examination and 2 hours 40 Min for Main Exam Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the SBI after the examination. The selected candidate will go for an interview. There are 100 questions in the Preliminary Examination. Each carrying one mark (Maybe change) and there will be negative marking. Check out SBI Clerk Model Papers and you can get more information on the Official Website and you can read Official Notification (Old) for more information.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in the written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iii) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(iv) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why Model papers of SBI Clerk Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving SBI Clerk model papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving SBI Clerk sample papers.
- There are many questions get repeated in SBI Clerk sample papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
SBI Clerk Model Papers:-
Download Pdf of SBI Clerk Preliminary Model Papers
Download Pdf of SBI Clerk Main Model Papers
Key points for SBI Clerk exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only online.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some SBI Clerk model papers for knowledge.
For more model papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these SBI Clerk Model Papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to SBI Clerk Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.