South Indian Bank (SIB PO/Clerk) Model Papers are available here. You can download the SIB PO/Clerk Model Papers from this site. Old Papers of SIB PO/Clerk are also available in Hindi. Here SIB PO/Clerk Model Paper Pdf available for free download. Sample papers are most important. So Below we are providing the pdf version of SIB PO/Clerk Sample papers. Please read this article for the SIB PO/Clerk Model pdf download.
About SIB PO/Clerk Exam:-
South Indian Bank or SIB PO/Clerk exams are a state-level exam. SIB Organize this exam to recruit Officers. The Examination will consist of one written paper and the exam will be online. After clearing this exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be an Officer.
Eligibility Criteria For SIB PO/Clerk Exam 2019:-
|Age||01/07/1994to 30/06/2000 (PO)|
01/07/1993 to 30/06/2000 (Clerk)
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
|Education||Class 10th/12th/Graduation with 60% marks(Any Stream)|
Read Official Notification for more info
Vacancy Details For SIB PO/Clerk Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|SIB PO/Clerk||Coming Soon|
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for SIB PO/Clerk Exam:-
- Always read model papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed by solving model Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For SIB PO/Clerk Exam:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions||Marks for each Paper|
|Written Test (online)||160||200|
SIB PO/Clerk 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of SIB PO/Clerk Exam 2019 is mainly divided into four parts you will get separate time for each section. You can get more info in SIB PO/Clerk papers.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (40 Questions 50 marks)
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40 Questions 50 marks)
- English Language (40 Questions 50 marks)
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (40 Questions 50 marks)
The procedure of SIB PO/Clerk Exam:-
A. Written Test: There is one written exam for this post. Paper will be online. The time duration for the exam will be 140 Minutes. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the SIB PO/Clerk after the examination. The selected candidate will go for an interview. There are 160 questions in the written examination. Each carrying one mark (Maybe change) and there will be negative marking. Check out SIB PO/Clerk Model Papers and you can get more information on the Official Website. You can read the official notification (old) for more information.
Resolution of Tie Cases: In
special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will
be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in the written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iii) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(iv) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why Model papers of SIB PO/Clerk Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving the SIB PO/Clerk model papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving the SIB PO/Clerk sample papers.
- There are many questions get repeated in SIB PO/Clerk sample papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
SIB PO/Clerk Model Papers:-
Download Pdf of SIB PO Clerk Model Papers
Key points for SIB PO/Clerk exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is the only online.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some SIB PO/Clerk Sample papers for knowledge.
For more model papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these SIB PO/Clerk Model Papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to SIB PO/Clerk Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.