UHC Model Papers are available here. You can download the Uttrakhand High Court Group-D Model Papers from this site. Old Papers of UHC Group-D are also available in Hindi. Here UHC Group-D Model Paper Pdf available for free download. Sample papers are most important. So Below we are providing the pdf version of UHC model papers. Please read this article for UHC Group-D Model pdf download.
About UHC Exam:-
Uttrakhand HC Group D or UHC exams are a state-level exam. UHC Organize this exam to recruit Officers. The Examination will consist of one paper and the exam will be Offline. After clearing this exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be an Officer.
Eligibility Criteria For UHC Group-D Exam 2019:-
|Age||18-42 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
|Education||8th class pass|
Vacancy Details For UHC Group-D Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Group D in Civil Court||391|
|Group D in Family Cour||10|
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for UHC Group-D Exam:-
- Always read model papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed by solving model Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For UHC Group-D Group-D:-
|Subject||Total No. Of Questions||Total Marks of |
|General Knowledge and |
General Awareness of
General Hindi And English,
UHC Exam 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of UHC Exam 2019 is mainly divided into four parts. You can get more info in UHC papers.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness of Uttrakhand
- General Science
- General Hindi And English
The procedure of UHC Group-D Exam:-
A. Written Test: There is a single exam for this post. Paper will be an offline OMR sheet based exam. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the UHC after the examination. There are 100 questions in the examination. Each carrying one mark (Maybe change) and there will not be negative marking. Check out UHC Model Papers and you can get more information on the Official Website. You can read the official notification for more information.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in the written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iii) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(iv) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why Model papers of UHC Group-D Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving UHC model papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving UHC sample papers.
- There are many questions get repeated in UHC sample papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
UHC Group – D Model Papers:-
Download Pdf of UHC Group-D Model Papers
Key points for UHC Group-D exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some UHC model papers for knowledge.
For more model papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these UHC Group-D Model Papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to UHC Group-D Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.