UP Police jail Warden/Warder Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Uttar Pradesh Police jail Warder/Warden previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of UP Police JW/Bandi Rakshak are also available. UP Police jail Warder past question papers pdf are available in hindi also. Below we are providing pdf version of UP Police jail Warder past exam papers. Please read this article for UP Police jail Warden old papers pdf download. All sets of UP Police Bandi Rakshak exam are available here.
About UP Police Jail Warden:-
UP Police Jail Warden or UP Police JW or UP Police Bandi Rakshak exam is a State level exam. SSC Organize this exam to recruit Jail Warder. The Examination will consist of one paper the and exam will be Offline. After clearing any one exam candidates will go for an interview. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be
Eligibility criteria For UP Police Jail Warden 2019:-
|Age||18-22 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
|Education||10+2 with any recognized board|
Vacancy Details For UP Police Jail Warden 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
For UP Police Jail Warden Male:-
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
For UP Police Jail Warden Female:-
Tips For Written Exam Prepration:-
- Always read old papers related to exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem solving speed.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact with the person who already cleared exam.
- Never procastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|| Marks for each|
|Numerical and Mental Ability.||40||80|
|Mental Aptitude, I.O. and Reasoning Ability.||30||60|
UP Police Jail Warder 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of UP Police Jail Warden 2019 is mainly divided in five parts
Numerical and Mental Ability.
Mental Aptitude, I.O. and Reasoning Ability.
A. Written Test: There is an only single exam. Paper will be offline OMR sheet based papers. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the Jail Warder. The result will be declared by the organization after examination. The selected candidate will go for the physical test. After physical test candidates will be called for document verification. There is 150 question in the examination. Each carrying two marks and there will be negative marking also.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why UP Police Jail Warden previous year question papers are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
UP Police Jail Warden Old/Previous Question Papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these UP Police Jail Warden previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to UP Police Jail Warder but If you have any doubt then please comment below.