UPSSSC Excise Constable Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Excise Constable all previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of UPSSSC Excise Constable are also available. UPSSSC Excise Constable past question papers pdf are available in
About UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Village Development Officer (Gram Vikas Adhikari) or UPSSSC VDO exams are a state level exam. UPSSSC Organize this exam to recruit Officers. The Examination will consist of one paper and the exam will be Online. After clearing this exam candidates will go for training. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be
Eligibility criteria For UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam 2019:-
|Age||18-40 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
For UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam:-
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for UPSSSC
Excise Constable Exam:-
- Always read old papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed by solving UPSSSC Excise Constable Previous Year Question Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions|| Marks for each Paper|
|Mental Ability and Maths||30||60|
|Hindi Language and Writing Ability||30||60|
UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam 2019 is mainly divided into fourteen parts. You can get more info in UPSSSC Excise Constable previous year question papers
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability and Maths.
- Hindi Language and Writing Ability.
Procedure of UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam:-
A. Written Test: There is a single exam for this post. Paper will be an offline OMR sheet based exam. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the UPSSSC after examination. The selected candidate will go for training. There are 90 questions in the examination. Each carrying one mark (Maybe change) and there will be negative marking. Check out UPSSSC Excise Constable previous year question papers and you can get more information on the Official Website.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why previous year question papers of UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving UPSSSC Excise Constable previous year question papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving UPSSSC Excise Constable old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in UPSSSC Excise Constable past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
UPSSSC Excise Constable Old/Previous Question Papers:-
Key points for Excise Constable exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some UPSSSC Excise Constable previous year question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these UPSSSC Excise Constable previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.