UPSSSC LDA/UDA Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Upper Division Assistant/Lower Division Assistant all previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of UPSSSC LDA/UDA are also available. UPSSSC LDA/UDA past question papers pdf are available in
About UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Upper Division Assistant/Lower Division Assistant or UPSSSC LDA/UDA exam is a state level exam. UPSSSC Organize this exam to recruit Assistants. The Examination will consist of one paper and the exam will be Online. After clearing this exam candidates will go for training. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be
Eligibility criteria For UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam 2019:-
|Age||18-40 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
For UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam:-
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam:-
- Always read old papers related to exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem solving speed by solving UPSSSC LDA/UDA Previous Year Question Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact with the person who already cleared exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions|| Marks for each Paper|
UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam 2019 is mainly divided into four parts.
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Hindi Language and Maths.
Procedure of UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam:-
A. Written Test: There is a single exam for this post. Paper will be an offline OMR sheet based exam. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the UPSSSC after examination. The selected candidate will go for training. There are 140 questions in the examination. Each carrying one mark (Maybe change) and there will be negative marking. You can get more information on Official Website.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why previous year question papers of UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam are important?
- It’s easy to find the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving UPSSSC LDA/UDA previous year question papers.
- We will get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving
UPSSSC LDA/UDA old papers.
- There are many questions get repeated in
UPSSSC LDA/UDA past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
UPSSSC LDA/UDA Old/Previous Question Papers:-
Key points for LDA/UDA exam papers :-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some UPSSSC LDA/UDA previous year question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these UPSSSC LDA/UDA previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to UPSSSC LDA/UDA Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.