UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Mandi Parishad All Posts previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts are also available. UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts past question papers pdf are available in
About UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Mandi Parishad All Posts or UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts exams are State-level exams. UPSSSC Organize this exam to recruit Officers. The Examination will consist of one paper the and exam will be Offline. After clearing, exam candidates will go for training. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be a officer.
Eligibility criteria For UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts 2019:-
|Age||21-40 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts 2019:-
|Name of posts||Number of Posts|
|Mandi Inspector Amin/Auctioneer||181|
|Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan)||18|
|Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan)||17|
|Market Supervisor Grade 2||10|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
For UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts:-
Tips For Written Exam Preparation:-
- Always read old papers related to the exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem-solving speed.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact the person who already cleared the exam.
- Never procrastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts:-
Syllabus for all posts are approximately same.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|| Marks for each|
|General Science and Maths||50||100|
|General Mental Aptitude test||50||10|
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts 2019 is mainly divided in four parts
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi.
- General Science Mathematics.
- Mental Aptitude.
A. Written Test: There is an only single exam. Paper will be offline OMR sheet based papers. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by UPSSSC after examination. The selected candidate will go for training. There is 200 question in the examination. Each carrying two marks and there will be negative marking also. For more info visit official website.
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts previous year question papers are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts Old/Previous Question Papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is only offline.
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to UPSSSC Mandi Parishad All Posts but If you have any doubt then please comment below.