UPSSSC Medical Service Previous Year old Question Papers are available here. You can download Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Medical Service all previous year question papers pdf from this site. Old Papers of UPSSSC Medical Service are also available. UPSSSC Medical Service past question papers pdf are available in
About UPSSSC Medical Service Exam:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Medical Service or UPSSSC Medical Service exam is a state level exam. UPSSSC Organize this exam to recruit Officers. The Examination will consist of one paper and the exam will be Online. After clearing this exam candidates will go for training. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be
Eligibility criteria For UPSSSC Medical Service Exam 2019:-
|Age||18-40 (change by various factors)|
|Marital Status||Not mandatory|
Vacancy Details For UPSSSC Medical Service Exam 2019:-
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Medical Service||Released soon|
Castes Wise Vacancy Details
For UPSSSC Medical Service Exam:-
Tips For Written Exam Preparation for UPSSSC Medical Service Exam:-
- Always read old papers related to exam.
- Make your own short notes.
- Work on your problem solving speed by solving UPSSSC Medical Service Previous Year Question Papers.
- Just focus on main concepts.
- Make a schedule for study.
- Try to contact with the person who already cleared exam.
- Never procastinate.
- Watch youtube videos that will help you a lot.
- Sleep well and take breaks to enhance your performance.
- Read according to exam pattern which given below.
Exam Pattern For UPSSSC Medical Service Exam:-
|Paper||No. Of Questions|| Marks for each Paper|
|Hindi Language and Mental Ability||30||60|
UPSSSC Medical Service Exam 2019 Syllabus:-
Syllabus of UPSSSC Medical Service Exam 2019 is mainly divided into three parts.
- General Knowledge.
- Hindi Language and Mental Ability.
Procedure of UPSSSC Medical Service Exam:-
A. Written Test: There is a single exam for this post. Paper will be an offline OMR sheet based exam. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours. Candidates have to clear this examination to qualify for the desired post. The result will be declared by the UPSSSC after examination. The selected candidate will go for training. There are 90 questions in the examination. Each carrying two marks (Maybe change) and there will be negative marking. You can get more information on Official Website
B. Resolution of Tie Cases: In special cases where more than one candidate secure the equal marks, a tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in written examination.
(ii) Marks in Paper-II.
(iii) Marks in Paper-I.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Why previous year question papers of UPSSSC Medical Service Exam are important?
- You can know the pattern and level of questions asked.
- You can know your strengths by solving UPSSSC Medical Service previous year question papers.
- You can get a chance to strengthen your preparation according to the most commonly asked important questions.
- You can manage your time by solving old paper.
- There are many questions get repeated in UPSSSC Medical Service past papers.
- You can also do practice, time management, learning, etc.
UPSSSC Medical Service Old/Previous Question Papers:-
Key points for exam papers:-
- There are only objective type questions in the exam.
- There is negative marking in this exam also in UPSSSC Medical Service question paper.
- You can’t use a calculator.
- This exam is
- You can find more info in the official notification.
- You might read some UPSSSC Medical Service question papers for knowledge.
For more old papers remember this site oldpapers.in We are consistently working to provide all the papers on this website
We hope, these UPSSSC Medical Service previous year question papers will definitely help you to clear this exam. And you will be got all the answers related to UPSSSC Medical Service Exam but If you have any doubt then please comment below.